So it continues

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:44 am

Joyfully laughing, she turns back to look at the cat with a smile. "Agreed. We should make 'FOR BACK RUBS!' The team war cry."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 pm

"I..." Sonkei sighed and laughed at the same time. "Quite. Anyway, as a casual wager we needn't have seconds... As for the time, tomorrow at dawn?"
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Evelynn nods, sticking her foot out and resting on its heel while giving him a deep bow from the waist, one arm crossing her chest while the other reaches out to the side.
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:28 pm

He does the same - except of course that he has no heels. He gives a bow which apparently includes lowering of the tail.

Then the party finishes packing up camp and making a fire. Conversations continue as Theo begins scribbling notes in the firelight, and Sonkei boasts about a few of his more successful duels. As does Knives, and they seem to genuinely enjoy playing storyteller's oneupsmenship of honor duels.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Evelyn awoke to a blinding, colorful light in her eyes - sentry alerting her to danger.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Fuck
In an instant she is up and out of bed, grabbing her sword and shield in one motion and slinging them over her shoulder. She steps out from her tent into the cold air of the night and fails to repress a shiver that slides up her spine. She hadn't worn any pants to bed.
Double Fuck
Trying her best to ignore the chill between her legs, Evelynn scans the campsite while moving to the nearest tent - Sonkei's.
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:21 pm

In her Rush Evelynn sees no obvious threats about the campsite. Sonkei, sleeping lightly true to his word, woke to the sound of her running toward his tent.

"Is... This a proposition because my kind typically emplores a measure of subtlety," he says upon seeing her bare lower half - though still getting up and grabbing his weapons, aware of the truth of the matter.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 am

"You wake Theo." She responds, turning to leave and head in Knives direction. "I'll get Knives - and time willing, pants. Shout if you see anything."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Sonkei nods, then runs out of the tent. He scans the forest, then freezes. Then his fur bristles as his ears flatten back to his head. He takes an agressive stance and hisses at the foliage.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Evelynn notes the position of Sonkei and where his attention is directed but keeps moving towards Knive's tent.
Looks like pants might not be an option... She notes to herself grimly, readying her slender sword and shield in case there was more then one creature lurking in the woods. She starts to plan out various reactions based on when and where and how many attacks might be sprung at her, trying to figure out the potential to reach Knives unmolsted, then Theo if Sonkei keeps hissing at the darkness.
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 pm

"Hey, help me out here," Sonkei hisses to her without turning his head. "Make some noise."

A moment later, Knives darts out of her tent and appears by Ev and Sonkei, "Are we fighting cougars?"

"No that was me."
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:05 am

"This is noise. It sounds like this. HEY THEO, WAKE UP. MONSTERS." Eve replies, starting out with an even tone before building into a shout. Then she bangs her blade across her shield. Several times. Loudly.

Stealth was not the goal.
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:22 am

A number of forms flinch at the sound of banging metal, and Ev can see what Sonkei was staring at - a very large black wolf. In fact the party appears to be surrounded by wolves, all frozen in place (after having flinched). With the exception of their leader, the wolves seem as prepared to bolt as attack, or perhaps moreso now.

A moment later Theo scrables out of his tent.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:35 am

Eve focus divine power into her palm, then releases the heavenly magic in a small burst of white light - the wisps of light circle around her form before coalescing into a set of transparent armor around herself. [[Casting Shield of Faith on Evelynn]]
Then she bangs her blade on her shield once again and shouts to Theo "Big black wolves Theo. Not quite monsters, but still teeth and fangs. Get close to us and get a blessing out."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 am

"I wouldn't be too sure..."

Theo does so, and a faint shimmer of light surrounds the party. The alpha takes a step back, and Knives plants a dagger into the tree beside it. It narrows its eyes, but proceeds to turn and run, the rest of them following suit.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 am

Evelynn frowns, letting her shoulders sag and the tension slowly release from her tense muscles. "No doubt that they only ran because we caught them on approach. But if what Sonkei hinted at was true then we need to be careful, it's uncertain if they might come back." Then, as the last of the pressure fades away she lets out a low sigh and rolls her neck. "Ideally when I am wearing pants."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:14 am

"They were hoping to jump us, it didn't work," Sonkei says. The glowing figure of rainbow light floats around, and he gestures to it. "A very neat toy.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 am

"It can do more then that as well. It's a very, very neat toy." Then, as weariness starts to overtake her limbs Evelynn lets out a yawn and stretches her arms back behind her head, tilting her hips forward just a bit. Almost cat-like actually - then says "Well, it's cold. I'm tense and tired. Back to a bed for me, but I'd like us to keep additional watch alongside the feylight. If the pack returns they are going to be ready for its alarm."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:21 pm

"Well I'm here as guide and guard. I see best in the dark anyway, though they'll probably just avoid the rainbow camp from now on..."
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:35 pm

The rest of the night passes without incident. As they get on their way, Eve realizes they're near a town she had passed through back on her first journey south - a young villager of whom she had saved from wolves.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:19 pm

"Hey how are we doing on supplies? I passed by this way before once- there is a small village nearby if we need to stock up." She says to the others as the familiar landscape reminds her of the days before the war. "Friendly people last time I was here."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:58 pm

"Well I'm generally self sufficient on food."

"Wouldn't mind stopping by somewhere with more people though," Theo says.

"Hopefully I don't spook the locals."
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 am

"Oh you'll spook the locals. The trick will be presenting yourself as an exotic curiosity and not a monster." Eve replies. "If any little girls ask then yes, they can touch Mr. Kitties tail."
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Author on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:55 pm

And so off they went again. They had travelled until the mid afternoon, continuing along the riverside, when they came upon two young men fishing with nets.
avatar
Author
Admin

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2014-02-09
Location : Everywhere

View user profile http://worldofskyline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Eve pays attention to them, but keeps on riding towards the village for now. Though in the back of her head she tries to see if she recognizes them.
avatar
Artemis

Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So it continues

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum