Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scene E - The Bizarre Bazaar

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scene E - The Bizarre Bazaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Scene E - The Bizarre Bazaar

Post by Marceline Mori Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 am

"Awww, but consorting with the locals can get you into all kinds of fun!"
The types of fun that Dads don't want their little girls getting into.
"Especially when consorting over weapons and their various applications in killing. Its not like I had gotten to the part where we went wild out on the town and woke up drunk."
Yet
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 am

Vanessa grimmaces, and the man turns to Marcy with a look of ire. "And if you value you life, you will not."

Last edited by Author on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 am

"Ah, I see, one of the uptight fathers. My sympathies Nessa, looks like Daddy here doesn't want me to get you a drink after all."
Marcy says, not really seeming that intimidated by the larger wolven.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:49 am

[25 Empathy] Luc keeps a close eye on the new development. He gets the feeling that, despite the Wolven's ire, he doesn't want to cause more of a scene than he has too. He will if she goes too far, but he hopes to stick to harsh words and not spend too much time and effort with this woman.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 am

Luc's eye catches the scene with the wolvens on his next glance around the area. He raises an eyebrow, then heaves a sigh; something tells him that Marcy wasn't about to take a hint and leave, but... well, she didn't need him babysitting her over every little thing 24-7. If he actually had the guts to attack her here and now, he'd just be biting his own ass in the end. He stays put for now, though keeps an eye on the scene as it unfolds, just in case.
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 am

The wolven leans in close to Marcy. "My name is Uriah Keld - you will not speak to me or my daughter with such causality, or I will have your head." With that, Uriah turns and drags Vanessa off - but as he does so, Nessa 'drops' a small coin at Marcy.

[Reflex]
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 am

"Yes... cut someones head off for just talking to your daughter... so reasonable. Not that he could." Marceline murmurs under her breath, and casually catches the coin tossed to her. She palms it, and turns to the dwarf.
"So, after loitering around for so long, I would like to buy something. A set of knives, combat culinary. Needs to be able to chop swiftly through flesh and lettuce. Ideally something light wieght."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 am

"Well," the dwarf says, "If you want really light weight you've come to the wrong place, but it's actually good for a culinary knife to have enough weight, especially if you're looking to prepare meat. We dwarves know a thing or two about slicing flesh, living AND dead. And, if you're looking for a gift, I've got something that specializes in multiple roles." He turns around and grabs a knife with a silver, jewel encrusted hilt - the blade is looks retractable. "Now, you can pull this out," he says, pulling down the edge of the hilt, toward the sharp end of the knife. It becomes longer, and the blade stretches to match. "And this," he pulls back a slider along the back of the hilt, and the blade retracts. "And finally," he flips a switch along the back, and the sharp edge of the blade suddenly becomes saw-like. "The shape and size that's good for fighting is different than what's good for cutting, but this knife can take many forms and sizes. Small for vegetables, large, thick serrated for dead meat, long and thin for fighting... this knife is whatever you need it to be."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 am

"Well," Kalia says to Luc, "we haven't spent long at sea, actually. The boat is a fairly new addition to our team, and even then Kai has been working with his sister fixing it up for most of the last year."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:53 am

Marcy beams down at the dwarf with glee. She throws on her usual seductive charm and bends over towards the dwarf giving him a good look down her shirt.
"Its perfect, he will just love it. Thanks man! How much do I need to pay you in order for me to walk away with that sexy, sexy girl?"
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:24 am

"Oh, hm."
Luc places a hand to his chin, staring intently at the ground in thought.
"Guess I'll just buy what I like, then. I assume we have fishing gear, I suppose I'll focus on spices and land meat. Might stay fresher if we kept cattle, though that's pricy and requires more upkeep... hrm. I really wish Kai was here, I have a lot of questions. How big is the boat, anyway?"
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:01 am

Kalia describes the size of the boat in rather precise measurements, being about the size of a yacht.

"Well," the dwarf says, "It's high quality dwarven engineering, if not a large military weapon. I'll give it to you for 500 gold."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:10 am

Marcy nods at the dwarf and opens up her coin purse. She fishes out 5 golden coins, and hands them over to the dwarf in exchange for the knife. "Pleasure doing business with you!" she says with a wink and a smile, then leaves the weapon racks.
Heading over to Luc, Marceline turns the knife over in her hands and plays with the toggle a bit.
Ah, toggles. Always gotta love a girl with a toggle. Think I'll call you... Beth
Reaching Luc, Marcy walks up to him accentuating her thin hips.
"Heeeeeeeey Luuuuuuuuuuc?"
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 am

"Mm, sounds roomy. How many mouths am I feeding?"
When Marcy approaches, Luc redirects her attention to her, jokingly imitating her tone.
"Yeeeees Marceliiiiiine?"
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 am

"We've got Kai and I, Troy, you and the dragon, and the two cats. And you," she says, nodding to Marcy. "That's all the mouths that need feeding, unless I'm forgetting someone."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 am

"Soooo... You know..." Marcy's cheeks begin to turn a slight shade of red.
"You've saved my ass more times then I can count. And, after everything that's happened I just thought, well." Marceline starts to curl her hair around one finger, then pops the finger out of her hair and runs it down Luc's chest.
"I thought I should give you a gift. A gift that I think you'll really, really enjoy. It's something I know you've always wanted."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:46 am

Hmm. Flirty, but Luc knows better than to fall for her little misdirection. The cheek blush was a nice touch though, he had to give her that. His eyes droop, managing to give her a look that's both flat and amused at the same time.
"Oh...? And what might that be?"
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 am

From behind her back, Marcy whips out Beth and presents it to Luc. "Combat Culinary! Remember that time you got attacked by a biomancer and your lettuce tried to strangle you and the carrots tried to cook me with the chicken soup? Well, next time your food tries to attack us you'll have this little darling!"
She flips the handle around so that the extender spine is upright. "Her name is Beth, and if you rub her just right in the back then she'll be willing to strut her stuff." Marcy demonstrates the extending blade portion of the knife for Luc, causing Beth to slide in and out of her sheath. She then shows Luc the self serrating part of the blade, saying "And like any naughty girl, if you tickle her button then you get to see the real show!
Marcy beams happily at Luc, and hands over Beth.
"But like any women, you'll have to treat her just right. So... do you like it?"
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:11 am

Luc gives a small 'ooh' as Marcy gives a quick demonstration of Beth's features. He graciously takes the blade from her and takes a minute to get a feel of the blade, altering the settings to check and recheck the weight and balance. He then gives it a few swings in an open space in front of him, first with one strong chop parallel to his shoulders, then a series of extra-tiny chops as if he was cutting up vegetables on a counter. Luc ends with an intent stare at the blade, followed by a dreamy sigh.
"She's like the beloved daughter I never had..."
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 am

Taking care to not get impaled by the blade, Marceline pulls Luc closer to her. He can feel the warmth of her body pressed up against him as she squeezes tightly against him. In a deep, hushed toned she says "We both knew that one day you would sire a daughter by me."
She looks downs the blade, and holds back a fake tear.
"She's so... beautiful. This must be what it's like, the miracle of life."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 am

Kalia makes a point to wander off and begins browsing a jewelry stand.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:25 am

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Luc instead just closes them and wraps his free arm around her shoulder, putting up a wistful expression.
"....let's have another," he whispers into Marcy's ear.
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:31 am

"Now now, is that Beth I feel or are you just happy to see me?" She whispers back.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:45 am

Luc takes on a fake tone of admonishment.
"Now now, mind yourself around Beth, she's a bit too young still to be around that kind of talk..."
Sure, he could've taken it a bit further, but he already got a lovely blade. Offering up a proposition would just be greedy.
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:53 am

"Ah, yes, quite right. We can't have her turn out like her mother after all." Marcy says, pushing herself off Luc. She starts to walk away from him, before turning around and saying "Maybe when the kids not around though...
She shoots another seductive wink towards Luc, then walks off in search of an armory.

...oh what did I just... Why, it's too soon. It's that damn Nessa's fault. She's got me all wound up that I'm ready to open up for just anyone.
Once Luc is out of sight, Marcy raises one hand to her forehead and rubs it.
Do I really want to go there with my best friend? Fuck. Stop thinking about him like that and go find some armor
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next