Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scene B - Cold Night

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Scene B - Cold Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene B - Cold Night

Post by Author Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 am

Marcy brings the maul down on its head, crushing it like a watermelon. It appears to go limp as she moves on past it.

The zombie Luc attacks roars and turns to face him, but an assassin comes up on the other side of Vanessa. She comes to as he bears down on her, though, and kicks his legs out from under him, then leans up enough to stab him on the way down with her offhand dagger. He tries to slash at her in turn, but she narrowly misses it and stabs him again. To death.

The zombie tries to leap and bat and Luc like a dog at a tree'd cat, when Kai dashes by and lops its head off. He then proceeds to offer Vanessa his hand, who takes it with her right but winces in pain as she gets up.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 am

"Oh Luc..." Marcy moans slightly, her lips parting as desire spills out from her. Her hands move up, undoing the top of her shirt and letting it drop down. Firm, pale breasts shine in the moonlight as death and battle rage around her. "I... I need you Luc. I need you now."
Hands dance across her skin, the fingertips rubbing blood into her smooth flesh as her eyes burn with passion. She stares intently at the batfolk, and the pink muscle of her tongue flicks across her succulent lips. "Please... help me Luc. You're my only hope."
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehiel Mori Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:57 am

"Marcy..." Luc pants, slowly circling around behind her and placing a furred hand on her inner thigh. Heart racing with anticipation, his breaths are heavy and labored, barely able to contain himself as he lightly nibbles on her ear.
"Shh, it's alright... Luc is here for you now. You don't ever have to worry about anyone hurting you ever again, I'll always keep you safe..." With a few deft flicks of his hand, a mound of snow pushes itself together nearby, forming a makeshift bed in the midst of the warzone. Quickly but gently, the bat pulls both of them down onto the white mattress, running a hand through her ebony hair as he presses his lips against hers. That faint taste of iron... he'd never forget that taste, not for years to come.
Nehiel Mori
Nehiel Mori

Back to top Go down

Scene B - Cold Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene B - Praise the Smut

Post by The Chosen Undead Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:43 am

Meanwhile, one of the tigerfolk zombies has stopped in his tracks, staring at the eloping couple with vacant eyes. Even more peculiar than his behavior is the curious aura around him, a pale golden glow that envelops his entire being. As more of the dhampir's and batfolk's outfits are shed in the chilling cold, the zombie suddenly springs to life; he kneels down to the ground, withdrawing a peculiar orange stone from his tattered pocket and scrawling something into the snow. [Gorgeous chest, try both hands] reads the message, left for the benefit of any passing souls. His work done, the zombie begins walking off, pulling out a near-endless supply of curious wood carvings that he regularly drops every few steps. Over the din of combat, a keen listener might hear the triumphant cries of VERY GOOD, the sounds of repeated praise fading as the glowing zombie disappears into the distance, never to be seen again.
The Chosen Undead
The Chosen Undead

Back to top Go down

Scene B - Cold Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene B - Cold Nips

Post by Luc Weiyn Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 am

MEANWHILE, IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE WHERE THINKING ABOUT BREASTS MAKES YOUR HEAD HEAVY THE UNIVERSE IS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS EROTIC
-------------
Luc heaves a quick sigh, partially out of relief for Vanessa, partially for Kai's quick save. In retrospect, no matter how ready he was to dodge, those mindless husks of meat could pin him in an instant. Regardless, he lands next to the bruised wolven, icy water orbiting his hand.
"Break anything?" he asks quickly, not in the mood to waste time.
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Seeing Luc make it over to Nessa, Marcy stops moving closer and works to create a defensive perimeter around the pair. Blood steaks through the air, targeting any hostiles that get near to the party with impunity. She focuses on disabling before destruction first, slicing tendons and wrists in order to make any hostiles inactive.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 am

Marcy makes an effective defensive barrier, along with Kai, while Luc inspects the wound. He moves some water out to her shoulder with Loire, but accidentally pushes a mite too hard and Nessa flinches away. "Maybe," she says, sounding a tad dazed, "thing hit hard." Her reaction did make Luc think she broke her arm somewhere, but he couldn't be sure.

"These guys seem to care as much about their casualties as the zombies do," Kai says, "they move with more intelligence, but on a grand scale they're just tossing themselves at us, I don't get it."

Suddenly Troy spreads his stance as though trying to gain traction against something pushing him. Kalia turns to her head to look at him, but he waves for her to continue fighting. The party can all feel his ward dim a little.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehiel Mori Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 pm

"Best guess, they don't actually die when we kill them." Marcy says, fighting side by side with Kai. "They keep dogging me across half the world. Maybe they are construct people, outsiders, who the fuck knows. I keep killing them, they keep coming. Now you're all roped into this mess... I can't even rip out their throats either. It's annoying."
Nehiel Mori
Nehiel Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 am

"These things have been chasing you?" Vanessa says as she fumbles for her box of communication coins.

"Troy, what's going on?" Kai yells, but Troy is too far away.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:06 am

"Yup!" Marcy cries out cheerfully. "Though, it seems this particular group didn't."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3