Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread F - Crossfire

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Thread F - Crossfire - Page 5 Empty Re: Thread F - Crossfire

Post by Luc Weiyn Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 am

Luc gives a somewhat exaggerated shrug.
"Unless you can give them a crash course on any number of things that raises the dead, they don't have many other options. They need your expertise, and the two of you have a common threat. That has to be worth something, right? We'll just have to ask. Politely. Speaking of, should I start heading over and arranging a meeting? I don't think they'd be too keen on you dropping in unannounced even if you were with me."
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Elias looks over to the Tigerfolk. A number are watching the crew, many still look aggressive. "Looks like the most of them still don't even trust you."
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Weiyn Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 am

"Wouldn't expect them to. And they don't need to, so long as they trust their leader. The tricky part is making sure she trusts me."
And with their respective spirits, she'd believe he was sincere, if nothing else. However, whether or not she trusted the wolven was another matter... Luc steps up to the ship's railing, briefly looking onward at the tigerfolk vessel before looking back to .
"Now then, I'm sure they're getting antsy over there. Unless there's some official declarations or messages you'd like me to pass along, I best start heading over there. Oh- and just a heads up, gonna want to talk to you later," he adds, turning to Troy and pointing at him with both index fingers.
Luc Weiyn
Luc Weiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:21 am

And so, an uneasy truce is made between the parties. The Tigerfolk return to what appears to be a commandeered Alexandrian exploration vessel, and after a few days, the group finds the frozen shores.

[[[Interim conversations that would take place in that period can be added retroactively without delaying the present]].
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5